Tuesday, July 13, 2010

 

Filth

Mr E Holder the current Attorney General of the United States and the first African American to hold the position, told me in secret this afternoon: "You know like Whoopi said "I know it wasn't rape-rape." ,but I have a problem, he did not rape a minority, how can I extradite a person for not rape raping a white person, skank that she was, even at 13. If at least I could show that that the person that he raped had a small percentage of black, I would have forced the fucking white Swiss. The morals are easy, in the intimidating case that the whiteys are now howling about, the intimidators were black, so you tell me, can I go against them?, NO and NO again.

Next time you vote, shut down the effin government.
And shoot evil on sight.
Basta
Mr Holders viewpoint is explained further below




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
[ ... lots of comment code here ... ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?